Alpha Plus School Improvement Model
1. Teach to mastery Oklahoma subject-matter standards
- Pacing Calendars (standard-based curriculum map for each grade level and content area) aligned to OAS
- New Success with OAS: Mathematics teacher guide and student workbooks (K-8)
2. Assess what was taught
- Formative assessments/data aligned to Oklahoma Academic Standards (OAS)
- Summative assessments/data aligned to OAS and state Test Item Specifications
3. Remediate standards not mastered
- Online summative and formative data used by educator teams in making re-teaching, intervention and remediation decisions.
Our NEWEST Materials for Educational Success:
Success with OAS: Mathematics Click here
Proven Objective Accountability Graphs monitor pace and proficiency: Track how each student masters each OAS objective on formative assessments in mathematics and reading/English.
NEW online "Standards-Based Report Cards": Generated from formative data and listing each OAS objective for parent-teacher conferences.