Alpha Plus Educational Systems offers:
- Web-based program develped and used to turn around schools since 1992
- The Real-time data tracks student proficiency in math and reading
- Our Curriculum is written BY Oklahoma teachers, FOR Oklahoma teachers, aligned to Oklahoma standards
- We served 63 schools across Oklahoma in 2018-2019:
- 10,560 students (K-8)
- 486 teachers
- 197 school leaders
Alpha Plus School Improvement Model
1. TEACH to mastery Oklahoma Academic Standards
- OAS Pacing Calendars (standard-based curriculum map for each grade level and content area) aligned to OAS
- Real-time Objective Accountability Graph
2. ASSESS what was taught to determine mastery
- Formative and summative assessments/data reports aligned to Oklahoma Academic Standards (OAS)
- Automated OAS Standards-Based Report Card
3. Use DATA to drive instruction and remediate standards not mastered
- Online summative and formative data used by educator teams in making re-teaching, intervention and remediation decisions.
Proven Objective Accountability Graphs monitor pace and proficiency:
Track how each student masters each OAS objective on formative assessments in mathematics and reading/English.
NEW online "Standards-Based Report Cards":
Generated from formative data and listing each OAS objective for parent-teacher conferences.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE: