Alpha Plus Model of School Improvement
Professional Development Resources
(You may click on the image above for an enlargement.)
All teachers can align instruction to the Oklahoma Academic Standards (OAS) when they understand how to use available tools.
These are tools Alpha Plus Member Schools use, many specific to each grade level and content area, which we update each summer and provide to school teams every fall.
All of the pages linked below and in complete list of products and services at AlphaPlusResources have free content anyone can access; some external links are updated frequently.
Though some tools are only available to Alpha Plus Member Schools, they are provided here to illustrate the context of the steps in the Alpha Plus Model. Please use our Contact Us form for more information.
1. TEACH to mastery Oklahoma Academic Standards (OAS)
- Click here for details and instructional resources
2. ASSESS what was taught to determine mastery
- Click here for details and assessment resources
3. REMEDIATE objectives not mastered (by Spring Break)
- Click here for details and intervention resources
4. Use DATA to improve instruction (year-round)
- Click here for details and data evaluation tools
MORE FREE RESOURCES!
Here are FREE sample pdf by grade level Textbook Packets of the only curriculum written to the Oklahoma Academic Standards.
Here are FREE downloadable Alpha Plus Success with OAS Vocabulary Posters
Here are free Alpha Plus Standard Based Report Cards (SBRCs) Word document templates. Please feel free to adjust these as you need.
Here is a free PDF describing how to use fillable PDF files. Click here to download this page and print it off.
Call (405) 842-8408 or use our Contact Us form for any questions!