Alpha Plus Model of School Improvement
Below, find resources we're making available to our state educators. Most of the items below have content you can download. However, some are only available by being a member of our Alpha Plus Team Partners.
IV. Use DATA to improve instruction (year-round)
- OAG: Use Objective Accountability Graphs to monitor teaching pace and student proficiency. Check formative Item Response Reports for consistency in incorrect answers by objective for classroom discussion. Example jpg and Excel Template
- SBRC: Use Standard Based Report Cards to solicit feedback from parents at each parent-teacher conference. Example PDF and Complete List.
- CLR: Use Classroom List Report to determine how many students were already proficient on which objectives from benchmarks to adjust pacing for next semester or next school year. Click here for a sample Summative Benchmark Report.
- STL: Using the Summative Test Log throughout the year to individualize instruction based on student abilities, subgroups and past performance. PDF Template Example. Excel Template Example.
- SOA: Summative Objective Report provides calculations of proficiency by OAS Objective for each class and identifies the best instructional leader for intervention and potential peer mentors by grade level.