Written BY Oklahoma Teachers FOR Oklahoma Teachers
- Alpha Plus uses research-based methods to help schools improve performance of every child with curriculum, assessments and data aligned solely to the Oklahoma Academic Standards.
- Teachers and administrators learn to use data in making decisions that improve instruction and student performance.
Our team of trained, experienced Oklahoma educators includes our CEO, Jan Barrick, an educator since 1973. She's been helping teachers and administrators improve student success and outperform state averages since 1990.
Click here to learn more about our team.
Since 1990, Alpha Plus Educational Systems has been customizing services to meet the needs of:
- Virtual schools.
Alpha Plus data and training helps educators improve:
- State-mandated test scores,
- A-F Report Card grades, and
- Federally regulated performance in English/reading, mathematics and science.
Alpha Plus schools have outperformed the state average for every year of the A-F Report Cards.
Below, our Evidence of Effectiveness Chart shows you the percentage of students scoring Proficient or Advanced.
Helping Schools Make the Grade Since 1990