Alpha Plus is Oklahoma’s premier curriculum and professional development company. Since 1992, we have worked with K–12 schools to improve student proficiency using real-time data. All materials are written by Oklahoma teachers for Oklahoma students and aligned to Oklahoma Academic Standards.
We are currently seeking a School Improvement Facilitator to work with schools across the state.
Must have a bachelor’s degree, be certified and have experience as an Oklahoma teacher or school administrator.
- Lead professional development in schools across the state
- Work with educators to improve student performance using Alpha Plus tools and data
- Assist with business development to increase Alpha Plus usage in Oklahoma
- Assist with client retention by maintaining positive relationships in schools
- Meet monthly with the Director of Operations to discuss goals and initiatives
- Assist with writing and developing school curriculum and interim assessments aligned to Oklahoma Academic Standards (OAS)
- Attend education-related conferences and tradeshows as a representative of Alpha Plus
- Promote a positive work environment by managing clear objectives and communicating with staff members
- In-state travel required
- Light lifting not to exceed 35 lbs. may be required