Our goal is to make your school an “A” and your job easier! We realize teachers and principals have a different role in the process of achieving an “A”. We have designed a plan intended to maximize instructional time. However, it is NOT our intention to add to your workload. Following these suggestions at least 90% of the time will put you on the path to an “A”. This is the secret to closing the achievement gaps!
- Follow the Reading and Math pacing calendars. These can be found on our resource page at
- Teach the objectives using the lesson plans provided in your Success with OAS Teacher Guide.
- Give the formative assessments as instructed. Your goal should be a minimum of 80% pass rate.
- Provide remediation for students who do not pass. Remediation resources can be found in your teacher guide.
- Hold a data team meeting weekly to ensure instruction is data driven (click here for blank data team meeting agenda ).
- Please do not require teachers to teach anything that is not included in the Oklahoma standards, as it will not be measured on the OSTP.
Thank you for your support. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help.