- Only student workbooks written solely to the Oklahoma Academic Standards (OAS) not to any national core curricula.
- Addresses research-based elements of effective lesson planning: real-world connections, guided practice, independent practice, continuous review or practice, and extension activities.
- Time is not wasted trying to find material that aligns to OAS objectives, OSTP content limits and other state specifications.
- Call (405) 842-8408 now (or complete contact form here) for delivery in time for summer school. Sixth-grade ELA book will be published this summer for the 2021-22 school year.
Our Jan. 25, 2018 NEWS RELEASE: State Board of Education approves Success with OAS Mathematics textbook
Read the petitions and endorsements of 11 public school superintendents: State Board of Education Handouts
ELA Series, K-8
Currently Available: Grades 3-5 and 7-8; 6th grade available this summer
NEW for Fall 2021:
- Teacher's Guide will have greater focus on grammar and writing mechanics reflecting 2021 changes to OAS Standard 2 and 5 at every grade level.
- Writing ideas from content-area experts are being added for every lesson along with supplements for suggested models in terms of format and style, spelling, punctuation, etc. that pair with reading lessons for all grades.
- Revised table of contents will pair reading and writing OAS objectives for each book.
Call (405) 842-8408 now (or complete contact form here) to order or reorder Success with OAS.